What technology problems is your business continually coming up against?
Are you struggling to see the next steps with your technology? Do you feel that you are banging your head against a brick wall? Do you keep hearing “no” or “it can’t be done”?
How often are you encountering the follow technology issues?
- You keep seeing the same things breaking down.
- Problems are always blamed on the previous IT manager or technology supplier.
- You keep hearing about unexpected costs for extras you thought were inclusive in your IT package.
- You’re left waiting for technology issues to be fixed, you feel like you’re last in line.
- You and your staff are left looking stupid when you ask for help with your computers.
- Calls and emails are ignored. You feel at the mercy of your IT manager or technology supplier.
- You hear about new technologies like Cloud and virtualisation… from your competitors.
Do you keep promising yourself to sit your IT manager or technology supplier down and have it out with them? Do you keep your fingers cross that things will sort themselves out in time?
Or perhaps you might be looking over the technology fence wondering if the IT grass is REALLY greener. Should you look for a new IT company? Does your IT manager need an extra pair of hands to deal with their growing workload?
If you can relate to any of the above issues and you’re ready to fix them, we can offer you the following services:
- Information Technology Support
- Project Services & Consultancy
- Hardware & Software Supply
- Security Services
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud & Internet Services
- Unified Communications
So what our clients have to say? Read our client testimonials.
To discover how our services can help you to improve the fit between your business and technology (IT), request your business technology review using the button below or call 01952 303404 now.
I look forward to speaking to you soon.
Chris Pallett FBCS CITP
Managing Director, Bespoke Computing Ltd.
P.S. Keep in touch with us by receiving our monthly newsletter.
- Wireless warning for businesses
- Bespoke Computing sponsors new business awards
- Customer wins Kindle following company prize draw
- Think before jumping on the Cloud bandwagon
- The Colossus – first electronic computer?
- Technology for your business in 2014
- Is Cloud hype its own worst enemy?
- Supporting your computer systems this Christmas 2013