The business with the best technology wins
Building a business is not easy. It takes dedication, drive, expertise and insight – a combination that makes you and your company stand out from the competition.
It is also a fact that in the 21st century, successful businesses need information technology and communication solutions that evolve with them, if they are to fulfil their potential and grow.
What happens if your particular expertise is not in IT? That is where we come in.
Bespoke Computing, for more than a decade, has been delivering innovative, value for money technology and communications solutions to a variety of businesses in different industry sectors, from blue-chip national organisations to dynamic SMEs across the Midlands and beyond from our Telford base.
Our clients, including many that have been with us from the start, trust our advice and expertise to deliver:
- IT hardware and software solutions
- Proactive, retained and ad-hoc IT support
- Strategic advice as their virtual IT director
- Cloud/Internet services, including web, email and server hosting
- Durable backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Multi-faceted IT security solutions
- Communication services using fixed lines, Voice-over-IP and mobile phones
Whether it is installing a spam filter, refreshing old computers for new, or relocating a business with a multi-million pound turnover with full business continuity: we have it covered.
Which means you can get on with building your business.
If you’d like a strategic overview of your communications systems, some guidance on how you and your business can use technology to work smarter and safer, or perhaps just some IT advice over the phone, then the established and experienced team at Bespoke Computing would be delighted to help. Please give us a call on the number below, or fill in our Contact Form here.
- Focus on added security for IT specialist
- New face joins Bespoke Computing Ltd
- SMEs vulnerable to fallout of cyber attacks
- County care home achieves national first on information standards
- Make password security your New Year resolution!
- A Christmas present worth having…
- Public WiFi – Handle With Extreme Care
- Five things which will improve your computer security today