The business with the best technology wins
Clive Woodward, the world cup winning rugby coach, understands the fundamental value of technology to produce a world class result. And whilst he would say technology isn’t the only thing that produced the world cup, it was a key element of England’s success.
From experience, we know that your business will need to overcome different challenges at different times to achieve your objectives, sustain growth and ensure longevity. How has technology served your business so far, is there scope to improve?
The breadth of Information Technology is so broad that it is difficult to explain concisely on a website, as a business leader you will have your own unique requirements that fit with the vision for where your business is going.
We understand that the key foundations to delivering the right technology strategy that supports the growth of your business and achieves tangible business outcomes, can be defined as:
- Scalability; providing solutions that stand the test of time as your company evolves.
- Efficiency; about consistent never-ending improvement.
- Transparency; helping your team to see the complete picture
- Communication; delivering information effectively and simply.
- Innovation; creating solutions to your biggest business challenges.
- Security; mitigating the risk of doing business and restoration when something goes wrong.
- Trust; the faith in knowing your best interests are at heart.
- Knowledge; providing the depth of knowledge in technology, so that you don’t have to.
To facilitate this we can provide an extensive portfolio of information technology services that cover the following areas:
- IT hardware and software supply
- IT support and services
- Cloud and Internet Services
- Telephones – fixed, mobile and VoIP
- Research shows staff big threat to business cyber security
- New appointment at Bespoke Computing
- Logistics experts order virtual IT director support
- Failure to log emails could devastate your business
- Cloud use doesn’t vaporise your IT costs
- Are you bursting to blog?
- Has technological change crept up on you?
- The IT manager role is dead. Discuss.