The security threat that comes with adopting technology systems is often not truly understood by the business owner. It may seem hard to justify the price or the time spent protecting yourself from a threat you rationally know exists, but never think will affect you. People who have been the victims of cyber threat think differently. They know that you can never be too prepared for an attack when, not if, it comes.
The truth is, the cost of not effectively securing your business can be immeasurable. In addition to the expense of putting the problem right, there is recovering the mass of sensitive information and dealing with the trauma of disruption. The loss of credibility with your customer may be the highest price to pay. By comparison, securing this information and trust is easy and inexpensive.
We can help you understand the importance of a robust security solution for your business. Bespoke Computing takes a measured approach to analyse and mitigate the unique risks you face with your technology, considering factors such as: legislation, regulatory compliance, commercial requirement and customer obligation. We then apply the right security tools and products to protect your organisation, including:
- Protection from malicious threats; anti-virus software from ESET, hosted and on-premises spam filtering from GFI
- Unified threat management; internet content filtering, data leak prevention, firewalling, and intrusion prevention
- Compliance for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Remote and office-based network access control, including two-factor authentication
- Management of mobile and portable devices, including media control and encryption
Call us on 01952 303404 to discuss your IT support
Get Your Cyber Security Audit
Risk Management Regime | Secure Configuration | Network Security | Managing User Privileges | User Education and Awareness | Incident Management | Malware Prevention | Monitoring | Removable Media Controls | Home and Mobile Working
Sign up to our free #TechTuesday e-newsletter
Bespoke Computing Ltd
Stafford Park 7