As your business grows, the performance, reliability and availability of your network becomes even more important. Our networking service is more than just connecting copper wires. Bespoke Computing provides hardware, software, installation and configuration to maximise the way your business speaks internally and externally. Do your employees require collaboration tools, or remote access? How can we implement wireless networks into your office? The possibilities are endless.
- Network planning and design; topology, structure (including VLAN and QoS), and capacity planning
- Virtualisation planning and implementation with Microsoft Hyper-V
- Installation of wired networks; structured cabling with both copper and fibre
- Surveying, planning and implementation of wireless networks
- Multi-site applications and remote access solutions via VPN and MPLS solutions
- Network utilisation and availability monitoring
- Configuration of network applications; file sharing, print services, rich media applications, collaboration tools
- Network access control and security, including two-factor authentication and firewalling
Network planning and design is a big part of what we do, and allows us to construct a fully integrated, efficient system for your business from the ground up. We call it topology, and it’s the way we arrange the elements of your network. That includes both Physical Topology, which involves the arrangement of your devices, cabling, etc., and Logical Topology, where we plan how data moves around the network.
Get Your Free Cyber Security Audit
Risk Management Regime | Secure Configuration | Network Security | Managing User Privileges | User Education and Awareness | Incident Management | Malware Prevention | Monitoring | Removable Media Controls | Home and Mobile Working
Sign up to our free #TechTuesday e-newsletter
Bespoke Computing Ltd
Stafford Park 7