The security threat that comes with adopting technology systems is often not truly understood by the business owner. Threats from both external and often forces, as well as internal influences right under their noses.
The cost of not securing your business effectively is immeasurable. In addition to the expense of putting the problem right, you have to recover the mass of sensitive information you lost and deal with trauma of disruption and the loss of credibility with the customer.
Business leaders of robust companies take a measured approach to analyse and mitigate the risks they face with their technology, considering factors such as: legislation, regulatory compliance, commercial requirement and customer obligation.
Bespoke Computing Ltd works with these business leaders to understand and mitigate their security risks, applying the right security tools and products to protect their organisation. This may include:
- Protection from malicious threats; anti-virus software from ESET, hosted and on-premise spam filtering from GFI.
- Unified threat management; Internet content filtering, data leak prevention, firewalling, and intrusion prevention.
- Compliance for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Remote and office-based network access control, including two-factor authentication.
- Management of mobile and portable devices, including media control and encryption.
Securing the electronic information that you use on a day-to-day basis is easy and very inexpensive, especially when you consider the impact of having your identity stolen or worse. To discuss the technology security within your own organisation, please get in touch using the enquiry form below or by calling us on 0845 004 3025.