Networking is a critical component of your technology strategy. It enables your business to collaborate efficiently as a team, operate across geographical boundaries, and communicate with ever more sophisticated customers.
Like building a house it is important that your technology is built around strong foundations. And as your business grows – performance, reliability and availability of your network become key factors.
Bespoke Computing Ltd works with business leaders to help them understand that networking is more than just copper wires.
- Network planning and design; topology, structure (including VLAN and QoS), and capacity planning.
- Virtualisation planning and implementation with Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Installation of wired networks; structured cabling with both copper and fibre.
- Surveying, planning and implementation of wireless networks.
- Multi-site applications and remote access solutions via VPN and MPLS solutions.
- Network utilisation and availability monitoring.
- Configuration of network applications; file sharing, print services, rich media applications, collaboration tools.
- Network access control and security, including two-factor authentication and firewalling.
If you would like to talk to Bespoke Computing Ltd about how you can utilise our expertise to implement an effective network within your business, call us on 0845 004 3025 or complete the enquiry form below.